What is it that makes you a writer? I endeavor to answer this question in the posts on this page, sharing snippets of my writing life, my knowledge of the ever-changing publishing industry, and my experience as an editor. If you like this content and want more, subscribe to my blog or follow me on social media here. I’d love to stay in touch!
Writing in and Not of the World (2020)
Faith and Fiction Writing Series (2019)
- What Are You Writing?
- Why Are You Writing?
- Who Are You Writing For?
- Literary Lessons from Ruth
- How to Handle Rejection
- How to Write About Pain
- Writing and the Christian Walk
- Navigating the Beta Reader Trenches
- Plotting Your Story in Two Steps
- How Word Choice Affects Your Tone
- Literary Lessons from Luke 2